A couple of days ago, I heard that I can't graduate from university in this year. When I heard it, I was shocked. At that time, I though...

Turning point

A couple of days ago, I heard that I can't graduate from university in this year. When I heard it, I was shocked. At that time, I thought it's no big problem. Now that I think of it, it's a serious problem. Most important thing is I can't solve this problem. Because of this problem, There is a big snag in my plan. First of all, I really tried to write letters and resumes in order to send in an employment application to a large corporation. Because of this problem, I can't apply for a large corporation. In Korea, company manager wants to hire university graduates. Second, There're some smaller enterprises which I can apply. I don't know what to do. I think my life will be changed by this problem. It will be one of turning points in my life.

0 개의 댓글: