Table topic master I have a lot of questions. My table topic question’s theme is about you. Tell us about your story.  My questions are...

Table Topic Master

Table topic master

I have a lot of questions. My table topic question’s theme is about you. Tell us about your story. My questions are very easy. If you get a question, you have to answer a question between 1 minute to 1 minute and 1 minute 30 second.

1. In 1992 Mariah Carey Released one of her Top Hits Hero. In the song was a quote 'Look inside you and be strong, and you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you'. Tell us about the Hero in you.

2. If your lottery number came up tonight and you have to call your boss, what would you say?

3. What makes you smile?

4. Let’s imagine that you already married John who is a fictional character. In your opinion, who should be the boss in the house – Husband or wife?

5. What is your greatest skill or strengths?


0 개의 댓글: