When i heard this table topic question on Jangyu Toastmaster, I tend to try to translate things that i wanted to say into English. On last m...

When was a big change in your life?

When i heard this table topic question on Jangyu Toastmaster, I tend to try to translate things that i wanted to say into English. On last meeting, I thought it took little bit of time to translate Korean into English.

From today, I'll post my table topic question i had on Jangyu Toastmasters and my answer. I think thinking questions i had on Toastmasters again helps me improve English speaking/writing skills (Actually, my English grammar is not good).
When was a big change in your life?

My big change was when i realized that i couldn't graduate from my university this year, because i didn't take one require class before junior. At first time i realized, I was shock and had no idea why this problem happened. But i could know it very quickly.
In my life, i have avoided uncomfortable situation and not trying things that i didn't like. 

When i was a freshman, I have avoided studying math because memorizing mathematical formulas was very hard for me and i had no confidence to solve mathematical problems using that formulas. Since i gave up studying math, most of my math score in university were very lower than other subjects. Looking back now, I realized that avoiding things that i didn't like can be biggest weakness in my life.
When i knew the main reason, I decided to challenge new things that i have not done before. Because I need to fix my personality and change my bad hobbits. First thing that i decided was to travel other countries. In order to do this, I started working in warehouse a couple of days ago. I'm planning to travel Europe next year.
I think my big change was when i realized that i couldn't graduate from my university.

0 개의 댓글: